Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Gah.

HAIIIIIII.
It's December. And I haven't been posting for so long.

That's because my holiday was boring. And It's quite a bad time to have holiday when your parents were having silence for 1 month.
Gahhh, I hate this kind of silence.

There are times when i hate my parents because when they fight they want me to side them.
And sometimes if i don't side them they start saying negative stuffs of the other party or maybe they won't even want to talk to me.

Give me a gun and shoot something.

Ok forget it forget it. Now, it's time to feel merry since it's christmas.
Every year during Christmas/Christmas' Eve I'll be staying up late watching Christmas movies with Mi.

These movies are really worth watching. I always like Christmas movies. It's like snowing outside but the movies make you feel so warm in the inside . ;)
LOL, in malaysia mana ada snowing xD

Anyway, thankyou tv3, ntv7 and 8tv for these 3 great movies :D

'We wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year'
That song tingles in my head. Every christmas when everybade's cheerful because of the season we have to part a year.

2011 is officially ending.
So ...yeah. Not very much to say but I'll guess I will miss 2011.

The biggest thing I will miss in 2011 is sitting in the cinema with my sister watching the last Harry Potter film.
This year have been watching a lot of movies >.< cost so much of money.

So... next year will be PMR year. Be very busy.
I won't keep wasting my time. Better study more, XJ.
But of course, I'll never lose sight of my interests.

I can't study 24 hours like duh, you want me to be Mad Hatter ah?

Oh well... ok. That's all, folks!

再见 Bye bye Selamat Tinggal さようなら revoir Lebewohl नमस्ते,

2 0 1 1



太难了解这个世界,
密码天天在改变。


1 comment:

Asiam the Great said...

Jun, everytime I see Chinese language in your blog, I sigh. T_T If you know what I mean.