Thursday, December 29, 2011

In a land of myth and a time of magic, the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name...M E R LI N.


I'm in love with this Merlin series, seriously.
I don't know why I like magical stories.
But sometimes I'm so malas to follow all those episodes.

Now, Merlin is season 4 already. THANKYOUUUU TV3 for displaying Merlin every Sunday.

Although some times I hate you, tv3 for cutting some scenes :P

Obviously, Merlin is about the European history about Prince Arthur.
This show is changed a bit because Merlin is a slave of Prince Arthur.
But Merlin and Arthur's relationship is not only slave or masters but they're more than friends.

Although they're seemingly friends but Merlin is a magician.
The plot gets tricky because the kingdom that Arthur rules, Camelot, forbids magic.
During ancient time, magic was used to do evil things, like Dark Magic.

Merlin uses magic for good, though. He is destined to use his magic with Gaius to save Camelot.
He's a sort of 'friend' to Arthur but Arthur doesn't know that Merlin is a magician.

Everytime Merlin and Arthur talks together, I'll be laughing madly, seriously.
Sometimes, I dislike Arthur because he's so arrogant he thinks he's so powerful because he's a prince and I feel like punching his face.

I've no idea how Merlin endures Arhutr behaviour.

On the other hand, Merlin has a big duty for Camelot and he keeps helping Arthur secretly with magic. Merlin has a really kind heart. Every episode he'll be the stubborn one and always doesn't follow what Gaius, his so-called father and he always doesn't listen to Arthur although Arthur's his master.

I think it's quite tragic that Merlin and Arthur could be really good friends but they can't.
Just because Arthur really hates magic because magic has killed his mother.

Merlin is always together with Arthur but Merlin feels guilty too because he can't confess to Arthur.
Besides, Gaius is always saying:' MERLIN, YOU CAN'T BE FRIENDS WITH ARTHUR YOU GET ME?! '

I wonder how Arthur will feel when Merlin tells him the truth, someday. It's like being betrayed by the one you believed the most.

This Merthur relationship is just so tragic.
“I’m happy to be your servant. Until the day I die.” -said Merlin. to Arthur.

Okay, I'll be waiting for the next episode on Sunday. ARGHHHH COLIN MORGAN'S SO CUTE ;P Bradley James, too.
Merlin fan here, signing off.





No comments: