Friday, March 30, 2012

Tomorrow's the Majlis Apresiasi Pelajar thingy and I was invited.
But I'm not happy at all D;

From number 1 drop until number 8 this year.
Sigh... I feel so guilty for my result.
I don't deserve to get that Majlis Apresiasi Pelajar certificate.

Haiz... hope my results will improve.

Now I know that having a bunch of friends are better than having a best friend.
You know, sometimes friends are unreliable.
Friends can become 'frenemies'( a backstabber).
But without friends, life's gonna be boring.

So I'll rather have friends that I don't really know rather than only having a best friend.
It's complicated...

After having a C for Maths. I fear Maths a lot.
I will be cautious for Maths.
But until now... I don't get that Indices chapter.
Teacher's like blablabla-ing in front and I will be having millions of question marks emerging in my head.
I won't hate you, Indices...if you actually love me back. xD

By the way, I'm having 2 events on the same time tomorrow in school.
So I will clone myself...somehow.
For those who comes to school on Saturday, you will see 2 of 'me's in school. HAHA

Grading Grading Grading.
Taeguk Taeguk Taeguk.
Kicks Kicks Kicks.
Blocks Blocks Blocks.
IM READYEH FOR GRADING. Hope I'll pass...then. :)

Lately, I'm so busy with homeworks and kerja kursuses and piano's Aural and stuffs like that.
But I want to read my novels. :(
I can't ban myself from novels just...because...of...PMR!

SO NO MATTER WHAT I WILL CONTINUE READING NOVELS.
Just try to read a few chapters one day and do homework at the same day.
And I'll still have my afternoon sleep ( which wastes a lot of time).
No matter what, I'll let my results improve.

5A, cepat go become 8As!

Oh... I also heard Talentime's coming. Is anyone in need of a pianist? Dunnoe if I'll be participating this year since Thivyah's mad at me about Mag Inc. Sheesh, why does she gets mad at such a tiny matter?



I want watch Hunger Games Hunger Games Hunger Games and a whole lot of movies waiting for me to watch :x

是真心的话, 就再等我等我3年吧! XDXD

No comments: