Friday, March 9, 2012


Sometimes it's raising your voice,
Sometimes it's making some noise.


Two important things. And they didn't inform me at all. Feel like doing some slapping. They treat me like I'm some kind of invisible thing. Maybe they forgot to tell me. But this is not the first time.
Or... maybe because I'm not their best friends although we see each other in the class every day and talk every day. It's true, I take many people as good friends but not best friends. But still... we're friends. CAN'T YOU JUST TELL ME IS IT THAT HARD TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH? Ish, I get pissed off so easily sometimes. Luckily Bryan informed me. Thanks, mate.

So busy this week. I'm gonna be busy during holiday, too. Projects, piano exams, exams, homeworks etc. So scared for piano exam. I've study for 4 years and if I don't get above 66 it's counted as fail and I won't get my cert. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. stress stress stress. So many things to remember here and there.

AND MY MATHS WAS.... very bad. At least I didn't cry unlike others. You may think I'm strong but seriously no I'm not. I was grinning like a cheshire cat when I got that Maths paper. I was ready to get C anywayssss. When the chinese guys knew my result they taught I'll cry but I didn't. And they were like:" Are you ok? Why you no cry? I thought girls were suppose to cry" HAHAHA LOL

Okay, bye. - -

4 comments:

Asiam the Great said...

Hahaha your friends.. they dont know you're a tough girl that doesn't care at Cs. :] How your Chinese paper? Ok?

x.l. said...

and who am I? I'm spidergirl :)

xiangjun said...

Mai, My chinese paper was overall sucky too. Lol why is everything suckish. How bout Pendidikan Islam? x)





XL, what spidergirl? Can you be more specific I don't study Literature course you know XD

Asiam the Great said...

sorry I didnt reply, my pendidikan islam was okay, i guess...? man this comment is long overdue hahah

thank you. did you get straight As too?