Friday, January 6, 2012

School started two days ago.
I have no problem with my new class because our school reshuffled the classes and nearly all my last year classmates are in the same class with me.

Same people, senang to mix with.
Sadly, Thivyah's not in my class for dunnowhatkindofreason.
Priya's sitting at my left and Wan Ning's sitting at my right.

Infront:Vanessa, Shu Xian, Yiyan.
And these chinese boys are always kacauing me ( in a good way, actually)

Teacher's are all fine.
Not.

Cikgu Avadiar's teaching me sejarah AHHHHHHHHHHH.
Every year's Sejarah teacher is always teaching in that kind of boring tone.

Today, after recess suddenly Andrew was shouting at us saying 'OI YOU ALL PERGI DEWAN' We went to the hall with our heavy bags. Cikgu Rozhan started talking about morality and being a good student stuffs like that. Another teacher talked about his own story as a student and a discipline teacher.

All my friends weren't listening because they were reading How I Met Myself.
But I was listening to their speech because I would like to know a perspective view of a teacher since my parents are teachers too.

The story of Cikgu Aizam was interesting. It's about him being a gangster when he was young and how he became more mature when he was growing up.
He also said about how he dealed with troubled students.
My father always come back and tell my family about how fed up and angry he is dealing with these bunch of people. And when he talks about it his two eyes will pop up like mad person. - -

After Cikgu Aizam's speech suddenly Puan Bada start saying she wants 70 people to get straight As in Pmr stuffs like that.

GAWD, COULD YOU TEACHERS STOP MUMBLING BOUT PMR?! ONE TIME IS ENOUGH SHIZZ.
Everyone knows PMR is coming so just say it once not a thousand times, you all trying to cekikkan(is there such word) us hah? ><

Then Puan Bada started talking bout signing the aku janji urghhh.

I'm revising nearly every day now. Weekends I just relax because I got Taekwondo and Tuition and other stuffs.

I will try to stop wasting time - -

And less blogging.

Ok, Enough of this PMR talk. = =

No comments: