Monday, February 6, 2012

The Awakening :Me.


The 'XJ' has been awaken.
Yeah I'm back everybade.
Loooooooooong time no post (How many o's did i typed?)

These days I've suddenly lost the interest of writing.
Hmm... I don't know why exactly.

Today's the last day of CNY. Sho Sad :(
So..... Byebye CNY. Bye bye angpaus.....
I don't know what to write about CNY lol.

Last week my school had the road-run practice so as a very *uh Hum* hardworking *uh hum* student I stayed back in school and run.
But I ran for two days ;D 'cause I had nothing to do at home so I pura-pura become a Gamma house member and run.
See how rajin I am xD

When I was running with Suja we talked a lot.
She was asking what was my ambition and... well here comes the same answer again: I don't have one.
Many people asked this question and they gave me the OHMYRAVENCLAW-ish face.

Even the Sivik teacha was telling us about our school's science/art stream package sort of thingy.
If I take Pure Science I don't know if i can cope because I'm not very good in it.
I dislike studying bout human body idk why.
When teacha was teaching bout the intestine organs valve heart four chambers pulmonary artery thing, I was yawning.

And if I take Art Streams it'll be worst I think, because I have no interest in art at all.
Accounts.... is a well I don't like doing Simpan Kira so... let's just forget about Accounts.

My parents and friends kept telling me the same sentence:

'It's time to think.'

As if i didn't think. It's not that I don't have any interest in anything it's just that I'm not insecure about which field I want to develop into in the future.
Last time I was keen on taking Music course but now it has changed.
I take playing piano as an entertainment only not a passion or life or anything.

Although I really like Maths but I can't count numbers by heart.
I love movies but if you say making movies I don't know a thing at all.

So..... um... macam mana a?
I told my family about this matter and they encouraged me to don't worry so much.
They said there will be a time when I'll know and I'll be sure of it.

I hope that the time and thinking and desire will blend in and build up my so-called ambition, then.

Aiyahhh, just work in the Ministry of Magic la....
If not join Jack Sparrow's crew and sail in the seas for the whole life.
Lol, little me and my big imaginary world.

Speaking of Harry Potter:

I like this picture. It feels like Hagrid's a father to Harry. :) What a nice hug.
GTG~

Wake me up at when PMR ends.
Then I don't need to take pmr ahahaha what crap i'm talking. - -

1 comment:

x.l. said...

when we have lemons we make lemonade

if you can't count by heart count by hand(or calculator, in my case)

when we have lemons but do not know how to make lemonade
we go to google.com and google it

if you can't make movies, learn la!

when we've made lemonade, but it taste weird, or the neighbour's lemonade taste better,
go find out why the lemonade not nice, find how to improve, ask your neighbour how to make better lemonade and try again.

if you feel you're not as good in science as you feel you should be, give it time to grow, to understand.



we can do mostly anything if we set our mind to it.

it's just that - which should we choose to set our mind on?